Order & Payment
Retail Terms & Conditions:
- Our cakes can be ordered online, at any of our outlets, via phone calls, WhatsApp or email. We deliver to all physical addresses in Singapore including Sentosa & Marina Bay Sands.
- Cake orders are subject to the availability of ingredients, stocks and kitchen lead-time.
- Prices and specifications are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.
- Photos are for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to change the decoration/presentation of the actual cake depending on the availability of fruits and other decorative items.
- Full payment is required upon placement of order. We prefer PayNow or Bank Transfer.
- Cakes not collected by the end of our business day will be disposed of with no refund. Date change is not possible due to hygiene reasons.
- Any refund will be made through the issuance of a e-voucher valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Each date or design change after payment attracts $10.70 change fee.
- Regular Cakes: Order 3 or more days from the order date.
- Customised Cakes: Order 7 or more days from the order date.
You may also email your orders directly to us, via our “Contact Us” page, by SMS, by WhatsApp or telephone. Please note orders are not confirmed until payment is made.
We accept orders for pickup or delivery up to 6 weeks from order date.
Online Orders: We prefer PayNow. Please reference your order number. For those who choose to pay with a credit card, we will call you to obtain the credit card info.
Telephone Orders: You may do PayNow or credit card.
WhatsApp/SMS Orders: You may do PayNow or credit card.
Walk-In Customers: You may pay by cash, or Visa/MasterCard or American Express – debit or credit.
PayNow: Please use this QR Code, quote your order number or your name in the transaction for orders placed with Icon Village, Republic Plaza & Chai Chee.
Upsizing Your Order:
If you wish to upsize, please check the price difference on “orders.cakeglace.com”, and PayNow with the order no. as reference. We will call or message to confirm status.
Cancellation & Refund of Order:
- Regular Cakes: Order 3 or more days from the collection date.
Cancellation: Grace period is 24 hours from POS, credit card receipt or PayNow record. No refund given after grace period.
- Customised Cakes: Order 7 or more days from the collection date.
Cancellation: Grace period is 24 hours from POS, credit card receipt or PayNow record. Cancellation within the 3rd day of order attracts a $20 admin fee. Cancellation from the 4th day has no refund.
Refunds After Grace Period
- A refund processing fee of $10.70 after the grace period applies.
- Refunds net of the refund processing fee will be made through the issuance of a e-voucher valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Refunds Within Grace Period
- Full refund in cash for payments in cash
- A $0.50 processing fee is payable for recipients of PayNow refunds.
- A 5% processing fee is payable for recipients of credit card refunds.
We deliver 1100-1700 daily. All orders must be placed at least a day ahead. Specified time-slot, same-day delivery attracts $10 surcharge on top of delivery fee.
Delivery Fee Chart:
|From Chai Chee||Delivery Fee (SGD)|
|Marina Bay Sands Complex & Sentosa||$23.90|
|Changi Airport & Air Cargo Complex||$23.90|
|Jurong Island, Tuas locations||$30.00|
We apologise we cannot co-deliver any items (cards, wine, flowers, etc.) with our products as we cannot take the responsibility for loss or breakage.
Correct Input of Address: For delivery pls ensure postal code & unit number are correct. Pls note failed delivery will be charged to sender. Redelivery fee is 50% of original delivery. If no instructions received, cake will be returned to nearest outlet for collection. If not collected at end of business day it will be disposed of with no refunds.
Change of Delivery Address:
Changes after order is confirmed is possible within Grace Period. Do note change to a different address may attract additional fees due to greater distance and/or other circumstances.
Please report product or service quality Issues promptly in person, via WhatsApp, phone or email.
If product issues please keep cake in chiller to return to us for investigation.
For delivery our obligations end when we hand over the cake. Some customers insist on contactless receipt. We will take pictures of the cake. This also ends our obligations. Any issues must be brought up at the point of delivery. We apologise we cannot entertain post-delivery complaints.